Thursday, August 20, 2009

My BYU Graduation - Finally!

Well it has been a long and winding road to get me to this point. My quest for a bachelor's degree started back in 1982. After many ups and downs I found the Bachelor's of General Studies program. I laughed when they said I had up to 8 years to complete it. I only had 15 classes. How hard could that be? I made my 8 year deadline by 6 months. It took me 7 1/2 years to complete those 15 classes (It ended up being a handful more). I graduated almost one month to the day before my son Chase entered the MTC.

Why did I do it? I wanted my kids to see that a college degree was worth the sacrifice. I want to thank my whole family (especially my husband) for the sacrifice they made on my behalf.

What do I want to do now? Be the best SAHM I can be!

Me and My Family
Me and My Darling Hubby



The "Walk"

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you did it! You graduated and blogged! I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete